An exploration of great musical theatre practices in the interdisciplinary performing arts
Sunday, 19th March 2023 at 9:00am – Doors open at 8:55am
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
Whether you're new to teaching or just want to brush up on your skills, this online workshop explores a new approach to teaching musical theatre and ideas for creative learning. This is an interactive event, therefore we will all get more from the session if all of us are engaged!
This session will cover the following topics
- Techniques for effective interdisciplinary teaching
- Vocal development for young voices
- Using stimuli for learning
- Great ideas for warm-up exercises
- Performance and character work through singing and movement
- Supporting students who lack confidence
Venue: Zoom session
Sunday, March 19th 2023
Doors open: 8:55am
Bookings close: March 19th 2023