The best dressed race in town...
Saturday, 11th June 2022
Coalport Village Hall
These are our rules on race entries. We do try and be as helpful and fair as we possibly can, however as these are small events that have considerable costs, we are unable to offer deferrals or refunds.
1. If you are ill or cant make an event because of work commitments, You are more than welcome to transfer your place to another runner. If an event is full, we will even try and put you in touch with other runners. We do ask that this is done one week before an event.
2. If an event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, we will gladly offer you a free transfer to the new race date or carry your place over to the next years event.
3. You must be 17 on race day to run a half marathon or 18 on race day to run a full marathon.
4. We have made the decision to go cupless from the 1st August 2018.
What does this mean for our aid stations? Not a lot is going to change - there’ll still be the usual Water, squash and coke but you will have to bring your own cup - simples!!
Save the planet one little bit at a time! We will still continue to recycle all the other plastic and cardboard that we use at the race too.
We will have some of these available for the races in August or you can get one direct from our sponsor The Ultra Marathon Running Store. They squish flat and fit in the smallest of pockets.
The only exception to the above is when tea and coffee is available and they will still be served in the usual way ;)
5. Our races are held under permit of ARC (Association of Running Clubs), and you agree to abide by their rules.
6. You may run with a dog at our events (maximum of 4 dogs per event), as long as it is well behaved and you have 3rd party liability insurance for the dog and can forward a copy to us. The dog must be on a lead at all times. There may be times when dogs are not allowed on some of our courses due to farming etc, but we will try and make this clear if this is the case.
7. Links to results and our free photos will always be published on our facebook page as soon as possible after an event.
8. We will endeavor to recycle all the plastic waste that we generate at races.
Live It Terms & Conditions:
1. Our website
Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. Customer Information
1. You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
2. You must read all of the event description in case there are terms & conditions that are not mentioned in this document.
3. You should ensure that your email address can receive email from our domain as all transaction receipts and confirmations are sent by email. We cannot be held responsible for delivery failure of messages sent to email addresses or mobile telephone numbers that you specify, if for example, our messages are blocked by your or your ISP's spam filter.
4. You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, required to access your customer account. Your username is your email address. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
5. As a customer you are responsible for your customer account and actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that your customer account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Product Pricing and Title
1. We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in pricing is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up until the doors opening on the day of the event.
2. We reserve the right to alter all ticket pricing without notice.
3. Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account.
8. Your Order
1. When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order has been received. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the tickets specified in the order.
2. Your offer is only accepted by us once we have emailed with your confirmation.
3. Items not included within the dispatch email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
4. We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
5. If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
6. Where postal tickets are the available option or option chosen by you, Live It sends tickets by first class post. Please note Live It cannot be held responsible for non delivery of tickets by any postal method and does not guarantee to replace tickets that are not delivered.
7. Subsequent payments may processed from the same card as used in the first transaction until a ticket/order has been fully paid for.
9. Cancellation Rights and Refunds
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, unless the event is canceled or postponed. Please also refer to Purchase Policy. Payment plan payments are all non-refundable, failing to meet payment deadlines will mean that you are not entitled to a refund to that payment any of the payments that have already taken place prior to that.
10. Updating ticket details
Card issuers require the card used to make the purchase be sighted during the fulfillment process, usually at the event. If you are unable to present the card used to make the purchase the event promoter is not obliged to admit you to the event. At our discretion the ticket details can be changed if a completed credit card authorization form is received at least 48 hours prior to the event, subject to availability and payment of an admin fee of $15 / €10 / £9 per order. The attendee must be able to present a credit or debit card in their own name. To request a credit card authorization form email email@example.com as soon as possible and at least 72 hours before the start time of the event.
11. Customer Complaints
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within 5 working days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Events outside our control
Live It shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
1. Live It grants you a license to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
2. This license allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
3. This license does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
4. Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
5. Our website cannot be placed within the frame-set of another site.
14. Copyright & Ownership
1. All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of Live It unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
2. The data mining, extraction or utilisation of any content or items listed in 10.1 is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
15. Limitation of liability & Reasonably Foreseeable Losses
1. Live It will be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms & Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract between you and us was made.
2. All business, indirect or consequential losses not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are excluded.
3. Live It excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of duty by us, our employees, agents or officers or in the act of using services provided by us.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Live It to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
18. Entire Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Live It. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.